Spread the love for the nation's most diverse orchestra!Chicago Sinfonietta is more than an arts organization; it is a community. From our musicians and staff to our board, friends groups, subscribers, and audience members, we share something truly special when we come together to support the vision of Sinfonietta founder Paul Freeman. This vision is both artistically innovative and socially crucial and it’s what makes everything we do something worth doing.
Are you a Chicago Sinfonietta Brand Ambassador?
You might be if this sounds like you:
- Chicago Sinfonietta's mission of diversity and inclusion speaks to you
- The work Chicago Sinfonietta puts on stage is something you think others should experience
- You love connecting people and introducing them to things you are passionate about
Spread the LOVE! Complete our short Brand Ambassador application to get started.
BA What does a Brand Ambassador do?
As a brand ambassador for the Sinfonietta, you become an extension of our network, a member of our family, a teammate. You can help the orchestra grow by:
- Using a select number of complimentary tickets each season to introduce new people to the Sinfonietta
- Sharing special "Friends & Family" discounts with close contacts
- Connecting interested groups with our staff to help them get great group ticket discounts and perks
- Dropping off postcards or posting on social media to help promote events
BA We can't thank you enough. (But we can try!)
Our Brand Ambassadors are incredibly important to us and as such, you can expect to enjoy some fun rewards all season long! We can’t give away just everything we might surprise you with, but some perks include:
- Invitation to annual Brand Ambassador appreciation event with Chicago Sinfonietta staff and Music Director Mei-Ann Chen (pending availability).
- 1 FREE Chicago Sinfonietta merchandise item of your choice as well as discounts on additional items.
- Opportunity to sit in on orchestra rehearsals.
- Behind the scenes peeks or venue tours for you and your friends.
- Opportunity to participate in annual season programming brainstorming meeting with Sinfonietta staff and Music Director.
- Direct input into Project Inclusion Ensemble performance opportunities.